Annual Reports List
The 2015 Whittier Annual Report is now available! This year’s theme is “Retaining, Sustaining, and Maintaining with Proactive, Innovative Care.” We are proud to have made a difference in the lives of our patients, who pay it forward by becoming agents for healthy change in the community. Our nationally-recognized services and programs are made possible by the generous support of all of our stakeholders, who share our commitment to accessible, high-quality primary health care for everyone, especially those with the greatest health burdens.
Below are a few of Whittier’s achievements in 2015:
- We served more than 28,000 individuals from the surrounding neighborhoods and the Greater Boston Area.
- We had 112,000 clinic visits and more than 20,000 outreach activities.
- We provided nearly $1.8M in free health care to Boston’s neediest individuals and families.
- The Boston Business Journal included us in its “Transformations” award, for reshaping the real estate landscape, and its Women of Influence and Power 50, for getting things done.
- Our Connections for Cardiovascular Health ambassador program garnered a Tufts Health Plan Quality Innovation Award.
- We were recognized as one of the Top 100 Women-Led Businesses in Massachusetts.
Do you want to help build a healthy community? Give to Whittier today!