Services during Coronavirus outbreak
Whittier Street Health Center is open for COVID19 testing and none COVID19 Medical and Behavioral Health Services.
• We will accept walk-ins and scheduled patients must be at least 18 years of age. There is no charge to you. The testing hours will be : Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM and Saturday from 9 AM to 4 PM
• Whittier is open for in-person medical sick visits for children and adults.
• Whittier is open for in-person routine medical and behavioral healthcare for children and adults.
• We are also providing telehealth visits for non-urgent medical and behavioral health visits.
• Call your provider or high risk nurse at Whittier if you feel sick, prior to going to a hospital.
• If you have a health condition, we encourage you to stay in care during this time. This is beneficial to your long-term wellness.
• Our Food Pantry is open for food distribution to our parents.
• We have established an Emergency Childcare Center
For more information, please call 617 427 1000
• Clean your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water is not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home as much as possible.
• Cover your mouth and nose with a face mask when around others.
• Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
Whittier Street Health Care