Brandon Bolden, New England Patriot Football running back will serve as our Keynote Speaker at our annual Men’s Health Summit on June 29th, 2019.
Brandon Bolden of the New England Patriots will serve as the Keynote Speaker at Whittier Street Health Center’s 19th annual Men’s Health Summit. The event will take place on Saturday, June 29, 2019, from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at Whittier Street Health Center in Roxbury, MA.
The Men’s Health Summit is an opportunity to illustrate the importance of educating men and their families to take control of their health—physically, mentally, emotionally and socially—and to address the disparities in men’s health.
Serving some of the most diverse communities in Boston, Whittier Street Health Center is dedicated to providing high quality, reliable and accessible primary health care and support services for diverse populations to promote wellness and eliminate health disparities and the economic and social inequities impacting the health and wellbeing of our patients.
2019 Men’s Health Champions:
- Abdillahi ‘Mash’ Adbirahman, Owner, Butterfly Cafe
- Eugene Barros, Director, Division of Healthy Homes & Community Supports Boston Public Health Commission
- Rich Chiarella, President, Chiarella Designs
- Rev. Dieufort Fleurissaint, Director, Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Massachusetts
- Alejandro Garcia, Marketing and Program Director, Adult Day Healthcare Village of Joy
- Jim Hunt, Senior Vice President, Regulatory Affairs & Chief Communications Officer, Eversource Energy
- Rev. Emanuel Hutcherson, Executive Director, Future Hope Apprenticeship & Recovery Program