Thank you to our 2019 Men’s Health Champions!
Michael Curry, Esq. will served as the Keynote Speaker at Whittier Street Health Center’s 19th annual Men’s Health Summit. The event will took place on Saturday, June 29, 2019, from 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. at Whittier Street Health Center in Roxbury, MA.
The Men’s Health Summit is an opportunity to illustrate the importance of educating men and their families to take control of their health—physically, mentally, emotionally and socially—and to address the disparities in men’s health.
Serving some of the most diverse communities in Boston, Whittier Street Health Center is dedicated to providing high quality, reliable and accessible primary health care and support services for diverse populations to promote wellness and eliminate health disparities and the economic and social inequities impacting the health and wellbeing of our patients.
2019 Men’s Health Champions:
- Abdillahi ‘Mash’ Adbirahman, Owner, Butterfly Cafe
- Eugene Barros, Director, Division of Healthy Homes & Community Supports Boston Public Health Commission
- Rich Chiarella, President, Chiarella Designs
- Charles Cofield, Community Outreach and Recruiting Representative
- Rev. Dieufort Fleurissaint, Director, Haitian American Chamber of Commerce of Massachusetts
- Alejandro Garcia, Marketing and Program Director, Adult Day Healthcare Village of Joy
- Rev. Emanuel Hutcherson, Executive Director, Future Hope Apprenticeship & Recovery Program