COVID-19 Testing Update-4/20/2020
Following CDC guidance, we recommend testing if you have a
- Fever of 100°F or higher
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
Or if you have any of the following medical conditions?
- Asthma or chronic lung disease
- Serious heart condition, such as congestive heart failure
- Diseases or conditions that make it harder to cough
- Extreme obesity
- Kidney failure or end stage renal disease
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Conditions that result in a weakened immune system, including cancer treatment
- Do you live in a nursing home or long-term care facility?
- Are you a health care worker, first responder or law enforcement officer?
- Do you live or work in a treatment facility, group home or other group setting?
- Are you a caregiver for either an older person (age 60 or older) or someone who has a weakened immune system?