Mission Based Programs
- Adult Healthy Weight / Bariatric Clinic
- Anti-Violence Programming
- Asthma Clinic
- Building Vibrant Communities
- Cancer Survivorship Primary Care Clinic
- Cardiovascular Community Outreach Program
- Centering Pregnancy Program
- Defending Childhood Program
- Diabetes Clinic
- Diabetes Medical Groups
- Enabling Services/Social Services in the Community
- HIV Prevention
- Pediatric Healthy Weight Clinic
- Pharmacy Benefit Program
- Post Prison Release / Re-Entry Program
- Public Housing Primary Care
- Refugee Health Assessment Clinic
- Screening Services for Developmental Disabilities
- Structured Outpatient Addictions Program
- The Boston Health Equity Program
- Veteran’s Clinic
- Whittier Youth Services Enrichment (WYSE) Program
In the Pediatric Asthma Clinic, we work with our patients and families to develop plans to monitor and control asthma symptoms and prevent asthma attacks before they occur.
We accomplish this by:
- Helping you to understand your child’s asthma symptoms and medications.
- Performing pulmonary function testing in clinic.
- Making adjustments to your child’s medications as needed.
- Identifying your child’s asthma triggers and helping to find ways to reduce them.
- Providing annual influenza vaccines.
- Assisting families with smoking cessation to decrease your child’s exposure to second-hand smoke.
- Making referrals to community resources as needed.
- Working with your child’s school and other community organizations to ensure optimal control of asthma triggers to prevent symptoms.
- Providing case management services to ensure the optimal well-being of your child.
For more information, please call (617) 989 – 3194.
Fax Number: (617) 989-3068