Cancer Survivorship Primary Care Clinic
In partnership with Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Whittier Street Health Center actively supports patients during and after cancer treatment.
We have a rich cancer survivorship program where patients and families of survivors are connected to numerous resources in addition to high quality primary care service.
The survivorship program includes
- In house follow up with Dana Farber Cancer Specialists
- Nutrition classes
- Behavioral Health assessment and intervention
- Transportation assistance
- Physical activity sessions
- Post cancer treatment care coordination
- Preventive screenings
- Educational Sessions
- Support Group Meetings
- Individual care plan and self-management goal
The Program is managed by the Cancer Survivors Program coordinator.
Please call (617) 989 3183 for more details
Fax Number: (617) 989-3054