- Adult Medicine
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Clinical Pharmacy Program
- Eye Care
- Eyewear Dispensary
- General Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics
- HIV Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Patient Centered Care at Whittier
- Pediatrics/Adolescent Health
- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
- Wellness and Fitness Club
- Whittier Care Coordination Program
- Whittier Street Health Center Clinic at Quincy Commons
- Women Infants and Children Program (WIC): Roxbury and South-End
At Whittier Street Health Center, we are dedicated to providing high quality and accessible clinical services to all of our patients. Urgent care is available whenever the Clinic is open. Pediatric patients will always be seen even without an appointment.
Whittier Street Health Center
1290 Tremont Street, Roxbury, MA
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Whittier Street Health Center @Quincy Commons
278 Blue Hill Ave, Roxbury, MA
Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We are accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. When our facilities are closed a live answering machine will attend to patient calls and have the provider on call return phone calls as soon as possible.
We accept walk-ins, and provide treatment regardless of an individual’s insurance status or ability to pay.