- Adult Medicine
- Arts Therapy
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Clinical Pharmacy Program
- Dana-Farber Community Cancer Center
- Domestic Violence Counseling & Support
- Eye Care
- Eyewear Dispensary
- General Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics
- Geriatrics Services
- Hepatitis C Treatment Program
- HIV Services
- LGBTQ Clinic
- Men’s Health Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Patient Centered Care at Whittier
- Pediatrics/Adolescent Health
- Podiatry Clinic
- Urgent Care
- Wellness and Fitness Club
- Whittier Care Coordination Program
- Whittier Street Health Center Clinic at Quincy Commons
- Women Infants and Children Program (WIC): Roxbury and South-End
- Women’s Health Services
At Whittier Street Health Center, we are dedicated to providing high quality and accessible clinical services to all of our patients.
We now have extended hours, and are open from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm on Monday through Friday, and from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm on Saturday.
We also maintain accessibility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When the Center is closed, a live answering service will attend to all calls and direct to a provider on call.
Whittier Street Health Center accepts walk-ins. We will accept any patient, regardless of ability to pay.
Our extensive services are listed in the box above.