Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
Domestic Violence Counseling & Support
Whittier’s Domestic Violence Coordinator works with individuals who are subjected to domestic violence, are domestic violence survivors. The Domestic Violence Coordinator is a licensed social worker who has specialized in the treatment of domestic violence.
Services available include:
- Consultation with domestic violence victims
- Advocacy for domestic violence victims
- Safety Planning
- Court Accompaniment
- Training of Whittier staff on domestic violence issues
- Participation in Brigham and Women’s Hospital Passageway program for domestic violence, events, trainings, and supervision
- Support groups for survivors
For more information, please contact (617) 989-3027 or (617) 989-3009.
Fax Number: (617) 989-3227