- Adult Medicine
- Arts Therapy
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Clinical Pharmacy Program
- Dana-Farber Community Cancer Center
- Domestic Violence Counseling & Support
- Eye Care
- Eyewear Dispensary
- General Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics
- Geriatrics Services
- HIV Services
- LGBTQ Clinic
- Men’s Health Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Patient Centered Care at Whittier
- Pediatrics/Adolescent Health
- Podiatry Clinic
- Urgent Care
- Wellness and Fitness Club
- Whittier Care Coordination Program
- Women Infants and Children Program (WIC): Roxbury and South-End
- Women’s Health Services
Whittier Street Health Center is committed to providing high-quality, patient-centered health care to newborns, children, and adolescents in our community. The Pediatrics and Adolescent Health department’s care team consists of Pediatricians Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, Family Medicine Physicians and Nurse Practitioners, nurses, medical assistants, case managers, social workers, and other professionals. Our staff speaks several different languages and we aim to provide culturally competent care to all of our patients.
Whittier Street Health Center Pediatric and Adolescent Health Services available include:
- Routine well visits to monitor growth and development.
- Same-day sick visits.
- Extended hours, including evening and weekend appointments and on-call availability to provide advice and care 24 hours a day, 7 day a week.
- Reach Out and Read Program, every child gets a book at every well visit from ages 6 months to 6 years old.
- Hearing and vision screening.
- Fluoride varnish.
- Early Intervention screenings to assess for developmental delays in children less than 3 years old.
- Extensive asthma education and case management.
- Obesity services.
- CenteringParentingTM program.
- Rainbow Clinic for children with complex medical needs.
- Confidential Adolescent health services, including Family Planning counseling.
For more information, please call (617) 989–3112.
Fax Number: (617) 989-3068