- Adult Medicine
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Clinical Pharmacy Program
- Eye Care
- Eyewear Dispensary
- General Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics
- HIV Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Patient Centered Care at Whittier
- Pediatrics/Adolescent Health
- Primary Care
- Specialty Care
- Wellness and Fitness Club
- Whittier Care Coordination Program
- Whittier Street Health Center Clinic at Quincy Commons
- Women Infants and Children Program (WIC): Roxbury and South-End
Wellness and Fitness Club
We are excited to announce the grand opening of the Whittier Wellness and Fitness Club in June 2015!
The facility has over 6,000 square feet dedicated to health, wellness, and fitness on the ground floor of the health center. Equipment will include treadmills, ellipticals, free weights, fitness bikes, and more!
It will be open to everyone — Whittier patients, community residents, and health center employees.
For Whittier patients, the fitness club’s offerings will be based on an integrative medicine model to address mind, body and spirit. Programs will include fitness training, nutrition counseling, and stress reduction sessions as well as individual and group sessions with a Life Coach based to help establish and maintain self-management goals and learn self-management techniques for their particular conditions.
For community residents and employees, there will be group classes such as Zumba, yoga, and aerobics. More classes will be added based on members’ feedback.
For registration and for questions about the Whittier Wellness and Fitness Club, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.