- Adult Medicine
- Arts Therapy
- Behavioral Health and Substance Abuse
- Clinical Pharmacy Program
- Dana-Farber Community Cancer Center
- Domestic Violence Counseling & Support
- Eye Care
- Eyewear Dispensary
- General Dentistry, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics
- Geriatrics Services
- Hepatitis C Treatment Program
- HIV Services
- LGBTQ Clinic
- Men’s Health Services
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Patient Centered Care at Whittier
- Pediatrics/Adolescent Health
- Podiatry Clinic
- Urgent Care
- Wellness and Fitness Club
- Whittier Care Coordination Program
- Whittier Street Health Center Clinic at Quincy Commons
- Women Infants and Children Program (WIC): Roxbury and South-End
- Women’s Health Services
Whittier Street Health Center Clinic at Quincy Commons
278 Blue Hill Ave, Roxbury, MA
( Located across from Haynes Early Center , near the Blue Hill Ave and Quincy Street intersection .)
Services at the Whittier@ Quincy Commons Location include-
- A full- Service Pharmacy,
- Primary Care,
- Urgent Care,
- Family Planning,
- HIV and STD,
- Nutrition Counseling..
- and more!
At Whittier Street Health Center, we are dedicated to providing high quality and accessible clinical services to all of our patients.
Whittier provides clinical services at its Roxbury location (1290 Tremont Street, Roxbury) and also at our new North Dorchester clinic (279 Blue Hill Ave) where we are open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm on Monday through Friday.
We maintain accessibility 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When the Center is closed, a live answering service will attend to all calls and direct to a provider on call.
Whittier Street Health Center accepts walk-ins. We will accept any patient, regardless of ability to pay.