The state has announced the following plan to expand COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to all remaining groups:
Monday, March 22: People age 60-64 and certain workers become eligible.
Monday, April 5: People age 55-59 and people with one certain medical condition become eligible.
Monday, April 19: People age 16-54 become eligible.
Listed in order of priority:
- People who are 75 or older
- People who are 65 or older
- People with 2 or more certain medical conditions
- People who live or work in low income and affordable senior housing
- K-12 educators, K-12 school staff, and child care workers
Eligible March 22, 2021:
- People who are 60 or older
- Certain workers
Eligible April 5, 2021:
- People who are 55 or older
- People with 1 certain medical condition
Eligible April 19, 2021:
If your group is not specifically listed in either Phase 1 or Phase 2, you will be eligible to receive the vaccine in Phase 3, which will launch April 19, 2021.